Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Everything must change




I graduated from university 2 weeks ago with honours in politics, I was going to put up some photos at that point and time but life has been kind of busy, so here are some pictures from graduation. You will notice that I've had my hair cut since last year. I really enjoyed my graduation day this year. It was really special knowing that I was moving into a new job.



I have also started a new job, at present I'm packing for my second work trip and the first time i've packed shirts etc. for work. I'm looking forward to the experience, yet nervous as well. I'm happy that I can work in an area that I'm passionate about.

I'm at that point of discovery, moving into new areas of responsibility and growth. Life is intense, the I'm crashing through, learning, growing, changing. I'm enjoying the ride.

No comments: