Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A long weekend of fun and sun!

A obligatory look at how great my long weekend was (even if it seemed to blur all into one!)








For me the long weekend started at Tulsi Indian Restuarant.



We then moved on to Buttercup, Lacey, Sussanne, Lyndsy and Kara's flat and watched "Empire Records" and "The Castle" (One of my favourite movies ever). (No photos, sorry)

We then ended up at Denny's in Porirua, the only American diner located in this South Pacific Arcapalago. (Well, maybe in Wellington.




That was one day (and night)

The next day I spent most of the day resting and relaxing (and getting beaten at cards and eating pork roast.)

On Sunday we went out to Newtown Tenpin Bowling place (cant remember the name and then went and played more cards (My card game and bowling both are something not to be desired of.)
On Monday I got up late again after another late evening, then went to meet up with my mate rich for some fun in the sun.



As you can see I still had some spring in my step.






No comments: