Monday, July 05, 2010

RandR

This last weekend I went up to Auckland. The reason I went up was to see Rob Bell speak. But due to unexplained reasons this had been cancelled. I had booked cheap flights on Air New Zealand, so decided it was worth me going up and taking some time out from my busy schedule.

What I discovered from taking this short time out was the importance of rest. I have been so busy lately I have not taken stock on whats been going on.

Another great part of the weekend of spending some time in kingsland with Auckland Mosaic, i had the joy of relating with them and their friends, and had some great conversation with people.

A fail was not to get any writing done, but it definitely was a good time to process ans be thankful for rest,

1 comment:

Anderw w said...

didnt know he was here