Monday, January 01, 2007

New Years Resolutions

This Is a New Year. Wow Scary! And as usual we have the New Years Resolutions that we make, but many fail to keep. I longed to keep the ones I made last year, becuase they were so important to me. I have learned alot more about my failings, about Gods grace, maybe what I want to do in the future and what God wants to use me to do in the coming years of life. I'm so young, with so much more to learn and so much to discover. I want to have Jesus on side as I live this life.

So what are my resolutions for the coming year.

1) To Love the Lord My Lord My God with all my heart my and soul

2) To love my nieghbour as I love myself. To see my heart break for those around me and go out of my way to show them the love of Christ.

3) To seek to know Jesus more and put Gods will as first priority in my life. To learn again what it is to have a faith of a child and be able to sit at the feet of my lord and saviour and just listen to him.

4) To not be a hypocryte and realise that I need Gods' grace everyday - God is my sustainer, my father, my friend. I find my Identity in Christ Jesus, not in any other thing. Christ means everything to my and I want to follow and serve him with my whole life everyday, every hour, every moment.

No comments: