Monday, December 04, 2006

Blog Changes

I've just taken the risky choice of moving my blog to Blogger Beta. I was worried that I was going to lose all my HTML and that would have sucked as I don't know any HTML at all. I have got to say that it was worth the move. It was easy, which is really good considering my illiteracy and my stupidity when it comes to anything that is to do with my blog. It opens alot more doors and lets you create and customise your blog alot more, especially photos and other peices of Java script. Another good think is you can arange and rearrange things with ease and when you post a blog you don't need to republish the entire blog again like you had to do in the old blog which is a real time saver! I think I'm going to have alot of fun with the new engine, also I'm worried that I might make a number of mistakes with this new engine, and that I could go through some really stressful periods. Can't understand why anyone would think the New engine sucks though! Looks all good to me

No comments: