Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The week so far

The last few days have been draining. I don't know why but it has. So lets see whats being happening this week.
- I prepared for a job interview on Sunday
- I went to our Mosaic BBQ on Sunday night, where I discovered why drinking a beer then a red wine is not a good thing to do!
- I had an interview for a job on Monday
- Worked on a mammoth task at work on Monday and Tuesday.
- I spent yesterday night and today preparing my CV and cover letter - I am mildly exhausted from this all.
- Today I went to lunch with an old friend of mine from America. It was great to catch up with her as we have not seen each other for about two years. Its amazing how much changes in life in such a short period. I've started working (or kind of), I've finished my degree, I've moved into a different paradigm of how to live out my faith, I've been over to Siberia twice. When I think about it this period of time has been a pretty big period of growth - I think it is going to continue to be.
Hope all is well with all you avid readers. I am kind of tired - the last few days have been taxing.

No comments: